The Paramount Calendar is made accessible to you through Microsoft Outlook, standard calendar programs, and/or Palm. You may choose either CSV files or ICS formatting to open the schedule. You may integrate iCalendar with a Mac, Windows, Google Calendar, and Yahoo. After you have configured your calendar and subscribed you can automatically receive updates(with iCalendar).
To Use an iCalendar File
Download the iCalendar file and save to your computer. There are several options from here:
iCal for a Mac
- Open iCalendar and go to subscribe. Input the URL from the iCalendar into your subscription box.
- iCalendar will automatically download the calendar. You will have to tell iCalender to check for updates as frequently as desired.
iCal for iPhone
- Open settings in the iPhone. Push through to Calendars and add a subscribed calendar.
- Enter in the URL and allow the iPhone to download. Save the calendar when complete.
Microsoft Outlook 2007 and 2010
Using the file tab, choose the import and export tab and import the calendar by putting in the URL. Save as desired.
If you have an existing account, go to your calendars and “Add” the calendar to the “Other Calendars”. Either create a new calendar or add to your existing calendar. You will be prompted to “Choose File” and can upload the saved file.
If you have an exisiting account, open your calendars. Choose the “+” to add a calendar. You will be prompted to “Subscribe to Calendar”; input the URL in here and save.
To Use a CSV File
Download and save the file to your computer. Open the file and your calendar program; you will be prompted on how to import the events into your program.
Importing the Calendar into an Outlook Calendar
- Open Outlook
- Under File , choose Import and Export
- Choose “Import from another program or file”
- Select CSV (Comma Separated Values)
- Under Browse, find the saved schedule file,
- Choose “Do not import duplicate items”, click Next
- “Select destination folder” will pop-up, select Calendar , click Next
- You will be prompted with: “The following actions will be performed”
- Choose the box next to the option that says import “schedule.csv” into “calendar” folder
- There will be a pop-up window that opens: “Map Custom Fields , you will drag all fields from the left to the right.